What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to build your own responsive list in record time
- Learn the simple tweak that will allow you to have others build your list for you
- Learn the step-by-step blueprint for building your e-mail list the Right Way
- Learn the 1 thing your squeeze page must have in order to convert highly
- Learn 5 easy ways to drive loads of traffic to your squeeze page
- Learn how to create your squeeze page (free template included!)
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Rapid List Building Blueprint scores 72.69/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.imarketersclub.com/video.html, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $4.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: imarketersclub.com you’ll also be taken through to imarketersclub.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)